REGISTERED NURSE – Family Birthing Center at Parkview Randallia Hospital
*** THIS IS A PRN POSITION IN WHICH WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED OB RN ONLY. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 1 - 2 YEARS OF RN EXPERIENCE IN BOTH LABOR AND DELIVERY AND POSTPARTUM.
The Family Birthing Center is located on the 1st floor of the English Tower at Parkview Randallia Hospital. The unit has 10 beds and staff members are cross-trained for all stages of labor and post-partum care.
Independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurses Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Diploma in Nursing or an Associates in Nursing (ASN). Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. Must have current CPR at or above the Healthcare Provider level from the American Heart Association or be able to obtain during Parkview-provided orientation class. ACLS certification required within 1 year of hire. NRP required within 90 days of hire. Parkview-provided certification classes offered.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with lifting 100 pounds. Lifting requirement may be heavier for specified departments. Must have good verbal and written communication skills. This is a PRN position in which we are looking for an experienced OB RN only. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 - 2 years of RN experience in both labor & delivery and postpartum.
- Compensation: Welcome bonuses offered. Relocation assistance embedded within Welcome bonuses.
- Loan Reimbursement / Tuition Assistance for continuing education offered.
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits offered as well as paid time off.
- Education: Clinical onboarding and orientation. Nurse Residency program.
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up).
- Recognition: Magnet recognition. Top 100 hospitals recognition. Advisory Board Workplace of the Year.
- Culture: World-class teamwork. Personalized health journeys for coworkers and family members.