- BSN required, graduate degree preferred.
- Active Registered Nurse license, State of Maryland or compact state.
- Nursing certification in specialty within one year of hire and must maintain while in the role.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as Staff or Specialty Nurse.
- Minimum three (3) years RN management experience, preferred.
- Active CPR/BLS
- Active ACLS and/or PALS required, if applicable to speciality.
Under the direction and in collaboration with the Nursing Director, the Nurse Manager is responsible for directing, planning, integration and coordination of all patient care activities in a dedicated to excellence environment. Also, responsible for developing and meeting policies and procedures that meet or exceed standards of practice and regulations of State or other agencies.