In this high profile, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide direct and indirect psychosocial support to palliative care patients through the palliative care services consulting team. You will also apply knowledge of psycho-social care in support of the hospital
quality improvement initiatives.
Your Job Requirements:
- Registered Nurse required BSN preferred.
- Board of Nurse Examiner (Texas) license
- Certified Hospice Palliative Nurse preferred.
- 5 years of health care experience
- 2 years experience in hospice, palliative care or related health care setting preferred
- Must have computer knowledge and competency with office suite (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly`
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team