Registered Nurse, Antepartum, Full-Time, Nights, Albuquerque, NM
- Sign On Bonus available to qualified candidates!
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Antepartum team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicatedto women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a naturalbirthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgeryprogram in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery bySurgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing One (1) year of previously related experience.
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS
Why Lovelace Women's Hospital?
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) Care Award, 2020
- "A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019-2020
- Healthgrades 2020 specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonology care Excellence, 2020; Patient Safety Excellence, 2018
- New Mexico Hospital Association/American Hospital Association Quest for Excellence Award, 2019
- 2018 MOREOB Recognition Award for commitment and outstanding performance in the application of knowledge and teamwork through their involvement with the MOREOB quality improvement program
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Breast centers, 2015-2021
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2016-2019
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.