Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how Hillcrest Medical Center is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our patients, their families and one another. The Clinical Operations Manager will oversee daily operations for the staffing office, float pool, and IV team. The nurse manager will promote the mission and values of the organization and be an active advocate of providing quality patient care, excellent customer service, and efficient healthcare. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You’ll Do
The Manager of Clinical Operations provides clinical and operational direction for daily staffing needs and vascular access needs. They will oversee any administrative duties with the departments served related to budget, productivity, clinical support, and education.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Oversee daily operations for the staffing office and float pool.
- Perform complex, varied administrative and clinical staffing assignments.
- Serve as a personal contact for physicians, staff, and outside departments in order to address problems, issues or concerns that require attention.
- Oversee employee onboarding process to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Administers personnel actions - coaches, counsels and disciplines employees; plans, monitors and appraises job results; develops staff by providing information, educational and growth opportunities.
- Maintains annual requirements including but not limited to evaluations and competencies.
- Develops and directs the implementation of policies and procedures within assigned units; and recommends and/or participates in the development of policies and procedures as applicable.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the units by ensuring compliance with accreditation requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional support to employees, patients, friends and families.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as an RN in critical care or med/surg
- Recent charge nurse experience required
- Current valid OK State Professional Registered Nurse License or Multistate license
- Current BLS certification
- Position requires fluency in English language to function in job environment appropriately
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give directions to others
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful or crisis situations
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or programs used in the organization, knowledge of Epic a plus!
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities