- BONUS and RELOCATION available for qualified candidates
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Intensive Care Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; ACLS and PALS may be required by hiring department
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Top Teaching Hospital, 2020
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019, Fall 2020
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonology Care Excellence, 2020; America’s 100
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2016- 2019
- U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals,” 2019
- Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care, 2019; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention, 2019
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award, 2012-2019 (Target Honor Roll - Elite Plus, 2019-2021)
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Target: Stroke Honor Roll since 2012
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.