Are you looking to join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time?
Novant Health Medical Group is looking for a compassionate, caring Palliative Care Advanced Practice Provider to provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Join our team!
Novant Health benefits:
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
Novant Health Medical Group:
- One of the largest medical groups in the nation.
- Offers resiliency training for providers and team members to prevent burnout.
- Established the ODYSSEY program to enhance the new physician and APP experience by empowering our providers to connect, explore and evolve within a culture of continuous learning and teamwork to build a high performing provider network.
- Instituted an APP Council that partners with leaders to improve APP clinical performance and consistency, create a community of practice that enhances experience, engagement and growth, fully integrate APPs into the care team, and set standards for APP practice.
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems.
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success.
- Established an APP Business resource group (BRG). BRGs are a voluntary group of team members organized around a common identity to support each other, our business, diversity and inclusion strategies, and constituency needs.
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience.
- Novant Health is a four-state integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient centers and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to our communities. The Novant Health network consists of more than 2,400 physicians and over 37,000 employees that provide care at more than 800 locations, including 18 medical centers and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.