Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center is a full-service, 128-bed hospital that serves the Pascack Valley and Northern Valley communities with a caliber of care that is consistent with Hackensack Meridian Health’s world class standard. The medical center is a joint venture between Hackensack Meridian Health and Ardent Healthcare, one of the country’s leading private hospital management companies. This state-of-the-art health care facility features fully renovated and brand-new private rooms at no additional cost to patients. Pascack Valley Medical Center has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission in the area of Orthopedics (hip and knee), Sepsis and for Stroke. In addition, the medical center is a designated Stroke Center. Pascack Valley Medical Center is committed to offering excellent care to the local community through various hospital services including a Women’s Center, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center, Imaging and Diagnostics, Sleep Center, a Wound Care Center and a Center for Joint Replacement. In 2016, Pascack Valley Medical Center opened a brand new Emergency Department featuring over 22,000 square feet with all private exam rooms, fast track rooms for more efficient care and state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
This position is responsible for planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care, developing nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary and communicating changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a RN in this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient's condition.