To be considered for this position you must fill out a COMPLETE application. Any applications not completed in full and properly submitted will disqualify you from consideration.
Union: RN / RPh
Status: Part time
Schedule: 7:00 p.m.-7:30 a.m. Every Other Weekend
FTE: FTE: 0.600000
Has authority and responsibility for the management of Nursing care and services for a specified group of patients. Performs with professional judgment the on-going observations, assessments, and Nursing actions in relation to identified patient needs. Complies with all appropriate safety and infection control standards. Participates in quality assessment and continuous quality improvement activities. Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a courteous and customer-focused manner according to the Hurley Family Standards of Behavior. Works under the direct supervision of a Manager or designee who assigns areas of responsibility and reviews results for compliance with established standards. May direct and coordinate the work of professional and ancillary personnel providing Nursing care to patients.
• Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing.
• Must obtain BLS certification upon start of position and must maintain certification per AHA guidelines.
• Knowledge of professional Nursing theory and practice.
• Clinical competence in applying Nursing techniques to specific needs.
• Preferred experience in site area.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective and harmonious working relationship with patients, family, team members, physicians, and support staff.
Necessary Special Requirements:
• Current Michigan licensure as a Registered Nurse.