Registered Nurse, Emergency Room, Full-Time, Variable Shifts, Albuquerque, NM
We are hiring a Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Room Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital which provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and Rio Rancho, including 24-hour emergency department where you can see a provider in 30 minutes or less, and a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical capabilities such as Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), bariatric and orthopedic service lines.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
Minimum: Associate’s Degree or Diploma of NursingDesired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Why Lovelace Westside?
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2019
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Silver 2020
- Quality Achievement Award, 2020- 2021
- Awarded 4 Stars from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2017- 2019
- Lovelace Bariatrics accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.