RN- Clinical Nurse- Hemodialysis
BayCare Health Systems is currently seeking an experienced RN to join our outstanding and compassionate Hemodialysis Team at St Joseph’s Hospital Tampa. BayCare Health System is the largest community-based health system in the Tampa Bay area.
The Hemodialysis RN:
· Independently cares for a group of patients consistently using the nursing process and clinical standards.
· Delegates appropriate patient care activities to other members of the health care team.
· Is responsible for professional accountability and development.
· The CN II performs the role of preceptor and charge nurse when assigned.
Additional responsibilities at the Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program for Children (SIPP) only:
· Direct contact with the child and has primary responsibility for providing personal care, assistance, and supervision to a child.
For this position, we are looking for an RN with two years acute hemodialysis experience along critical care experience strongly preferred.
Required: FL RN or Compact RN license and BLS certification
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k match and additional yearly contribution, yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus, community discounts and the chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
|Required||BLS (Basic Life Support)|
|Required||RN (Registered Nurse)|
|Required||ACLS (Cardiovascular)||If required by department|
|Required||1 year||Reference summary for details|
|Or||Reference summary for details|
|Required||Critical thinking skills|
|Required||Clinical skills appropriate to position|