The Denver Hospice has immediate openings for RN Charge Nurses for Afterhours Department. SIGN-ON BONUS $3500
Location: 8289 E. Lowry Blvd., Denver, CO 80230
Status: Full-time, 36 hours per week
Schedule: combination of 8 & 12 hour shifts to make 36 hr/week (1 summer holiday/1 winter holiday)
Pay Range: $35.32 - $47.68 / hourly ($3.00/hr night diff)
Sign-on Bonus: $2,500
Supplemental Pay: Based on position, schedule and/or availability: Paid Mileage/Shift Diffs/Stipends/Overtime
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement: 50 cents per mile
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- PTO (Vacation and sick) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank) - Accrued
- 6 Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Medical and Dental Coverages w/ Employer Contribution
- Supplemental Life & AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Early Wage Access
- Employer Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Serves in a supervisory role by overseeing the clinical services provided to inpatient hospice or outpatient hospice patients and their families. Serves as the first point of contact for management issues and/or needs during assigned shift.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of experience in hospice/palliative care, medical/surgical, public health, oncology, acute care or home health.
- Required License: Current Colorado RN license. Valid Colorado state driver license and proof of auto insurance.
- CPR certification
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
The Denver Hospice is affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range and the Region’s Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care Synergy provides mission support services to better equip The Denver Hospice to operate as a distinct and independent organization while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.