Registered Nurse, Recovery Room, Full-Time, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are hiring a Registered Nurse to join our Recovery Room Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital, which provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and Rio Rancho, including 24-hour emergency department where you can see a provider in 30 minutes or less, and a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical capabilities such as Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), bariatric and orthopedic service lines.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
Minimum: Associate’s Degree or Diploma of NursingDesired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Why Lovelace Westside?
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2019
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Silver 2020
- Quality Achievement Award, 2020 - 2021
- Awarded 4 Stars from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2017-2019
- Lovelace Bariatrics accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Please contact Nurse Recruiter, Kristin Kaiser at email@example.com for additional details and consideration.