Who We Are
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system with approximately 5,000 employees that serves the communities of eastern Oklahoma. HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.
Bailey Medical Center offers a full range of medical services, including general surgery, maternity, gynecology, bariatrics, orthopedics and emergency care. The 73-bed hospital, the largest in Owasso, is one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in the region.
What You’ll Do
- Individuals within this job classification are accountable for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting care activities in accordance with Bailey Medical Center (BMC) standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit.
- This individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status, interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- The RN is to plan for the provision of patient care including the development, modification and implementation of the plan of care in accordance with BMC standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care as described in the Patient Care policies and procedures.
- He/she is expected to adhere to and abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Oklahoma Nursing Practice Act.
What You’ll Bring
- A graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Must maintain a current certification in BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; able to work under stressful situations. Possesses good oral and written communication skills. A demonstrated ability in interpersonal relationships which enhances communication, promotes conflict resolutions, and facilitates staff development.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application. Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given. Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current Oklahoma License as a Registered Nurse.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities