We are looking for Registered Nurse to join our Labor and Delivery team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN (as needed) job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
If you bring your body, mind and spirit to your work and your passion for women’s health is tangible you will want to grow your career at Lovelace Women’s Hospital. Lovelace Women's Hospital is New Mexico's first and only hospital dedicated to women's health and women from all over New Mexico come to deliver their babies here. As a labor and delivery nurse you know how to stay organized and move fast. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are passionate about coaching and educating your patients through a life-changing event. Grow your career in our labor and delivery department- submit your application today!.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum: Associate’s Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Preferred: Two (2) years experience in specialty as well as Two (2) years general nursing experience
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality;
- Management skills;
- Strong organization and problem solving skills;
- Works well in a team setting;
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire) and BLS; HIRING DEPARTMENT MAY ALSO REQUIRE ACLS and or PAL
Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.