Registered Nurse, Rehabilitation, Full-Time , Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Rehabilitation team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital which provides state-of-the-art rehabilitation services for patients recovering from health care conditions such as stroke, brain injury and musculoskeletal disorders. The only rehabilitation hospital in the state accredited in six programs by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2018-2019
- CARF-accredited in six programs
- UNM Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Site of the Year 2017
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.