Halcyon at CVNA has an immediate opening for a RN Afterhours to assist with patients located within the northern area of Colorado.
Location: Northern Colorado
Schedule: Rotating schedule from 5:00p - 8:00a, 5 days on / 12 days off
Sign-on Bonus: $3,500
Hourly Pay Range: $31.49 - $42.51
As an organization, new hires for this role are typically starting no higher than the midpoint of $37.00 per hour. New hires are placed into a salary grade based on education, experience and equity within a position. Please note that compensation ranges are intended to be a good faith estimate of a likely hiring range for this position.
Supplemental pay based on position, schedule and/or availability.
- Paid Mileage
- Shift Differentials
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement:
Employee travel is paid out based on company pay practices.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
FTBE - Regular Full Time benefit eligible employees are regularly scheduled 30 hours or more.
- PTO (Vacation and sick) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank) - Accrued
- 6 Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Medical and Dental Coverages w/ Employer Contribution
- Supplemental Life & AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Early Wage Access
- Employer Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Provides patient care using nursing skills and processes in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice, keeping within the policies, values and mission of the organization. The RN is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group (IDT/IDG).
- Provides skilled nursing coordination of care to patients (neonates to geriatrics) as determined by the Plan of Care (POC). Uses education, mentoring, guidance and interventions to achieve goals of care.
- Collaborates across disciplines to coordinate patient care; participates in the POC in IDT/IDG meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrates appropriate nursing care, including communicating with attending provider for medications and supplies.
- Educates patients, families, caregivers and community regarding hospice philosophy and palliative treatments or home health, if applicable.
- Supervises Certified Nurse Aides (CNA); delegates specific tasks per agency policy.
- Participates in related services, such as community education, team training, staff/board committees and orientation of employees.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
IF ASSIGNED TO OUTPATIENT:
- Meets all the essential duties assigned to RNs
- Adapts care to meet the needs of patients at their place of residence including, but not limited to, the patients’ home, long-term care or assisted living facilities.
- Completes initial nursing assessment and provides ongoing comprehensive nursing care through medication, treatment, intervention and evaluation.
Develops and maintains professional business relationships with facilities by providing excellent customer service to the patient, as well as the facility staff.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of experience in hospice/palliative care, medical/surgical, public health, oncology, acute care or home health.
- Required License: Current Colorado RN license. Valid Colorado state driver license and proof of auto insurance.
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 lbs.
- Lifts/positions/ and/or transfers patients
- Lifts supplies/quipment
- Prolonged, extensive or considerable standing/walking/sitting
- Considerable reaching/stooping/bending/kneeling/crouching
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Visual and auditory acuity
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.