Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest Health Care System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our Nuclear Cardiology unit is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our patients, their families and one another. With great nurse-to-patient ratios and a strong clinical support team, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You’ll Do
Individuals within this job classification are accountable for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting care activities in accordance with HHS standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care. The Registered Nurse (RN) must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span
- Possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status
- Interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- Plan for the provision of patient care including the development, modification and implementation of the plan of care in accordance with HHS standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care as described in the Patient Care policies and procedures.
- Expected to adhere to and abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Oklahoma Nursing Practice
What You’ll Bring
- OK RN license
- ADN required
- 3-5 years of Cardiovascular Diagnostics experience preferred
- Position requires fluency in English language to function in job environment appropriately
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or programs used in the organization, knowledge of Epic a plus!
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Advancement and career development opportunities