Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in Bellevue, WA is currently seeking, engaged, motivated,
and compassionate RNs
to join our patient centric Medical Telemetry Unit
Come join Overlake Medical Center’s Telemetry/Oncology Unit in our new 240,000 square foot State-of-the-Art Patient Tower.
In our commitment to providing exceptional quality and superior service to every patient and family member, we are improving our physical plant and creating a new, innovative layout to support the bedside nurse. We will offer larger single-patient rooms that combine the space for family zones and state-of the-art technology, enhancing the work of Overlake’s highly skilled medical providers.
The patient population includes both Telemetry and Oncology on this fast-paced, 36-bed unit with MI, post cardiac interventional patients, TAVR, medical telemetry, dialysis, and oncology..6 FTE (48 hours per bi-weekly pay period)
12 hour shifts
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification.
- Recent or current telemetry experience
- Oncology experience and chemo certification preferred.
- Biotherapy certification preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Welcoming, compassionate, patient centered team
- Opportunity for career growth (transitional RNs – new to specialty, certification encouraged, advance clinical ladder)
- Supported by skilled cardiac, med/surg and wound care Nurse Educators
- Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
- Hospital Shared governance
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership team
- FutureCare – NEW East Tower February 2021
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.