Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Clinical Education Specialist - Med/Surg
Are you an educator? Are you passionate about continually developing excellence in your nursing staff? At Overlake Medical Center & Clinics you get the opportunity to experience the power of possibility, the power to grow, and the power of fun!
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics is seeking a highly skilled, experienced, dynamic, Masters level, Registered Nurse with an outstanding depth of knowledge in med/surg to join our team and drive our ongoing commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities to include:
- support implementation and process improvement
- Contribute to policies and nursing education at the core of patient care
- Help staff realize their career goals through professional development and clinical excellence
- Strategize for the future of nursing in our ever-changing health care environment'
- Be part of a team of highly experienced nursing educators who do great things everyday
0.6 FTE (48 hours bi-weekly payroll)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required. Masters degree in Nursing (MN,MSN) or Master's of Education (M.Ed) also required.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Washington.
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification
- Three years nursing experience in acute healthcare setting required.
- Experience in adult education, teaching, program planning, development, coordination and evaluation process highly desired.
- Experience in quality improvement efforts, facilitation and group process knowledge and skills preferred.
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- ]Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.