Registered Nurse, Electrophysiology, Full-Time, Days
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Electrophysiology Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque. Lovelace Medical Center is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing; Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; HIRING DEPARTMENT MAY ALSO REQUIRE ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.