Registered Nurse -Population Health Coordinator, Labor Of Love, PRN, Variable, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Population Health Coordinator to join our Labor of Love team in Albuquerque, NM
This PRN (as needed) job is located with Lovelace Women's Hospital, the first and only hospital in New mexico dedicated to women's health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in robotic Surger by Surgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse -Population Health Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Provide individualized evidence based care coordination / mgt. for patients with identified needs in collaboration with the PCP and health care team members.
- Document patient contacts, care provided, education, and communication with other providers regarding patient care in the patient’s EMR or registry.
- Work with patients and families (may include phone contacts / face-to-face visits, other means of communication as approved by patient) to develop and foster ongoing professional relationship, patient engagement and patient centered care.
Registered Nurse -Population Health Coordinator Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum: Associate’s Degree or Diploma of Nursing; Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Three (3) to Five (5) years related experience.
Prefer medical/surgical or geriatrics background with at least one year physician office experience (adult/family medicine).
Quality Improvement, Case Management, Utilization Review, Risk Mgt. Safety experience a plus.
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skill
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.