Charge Registered Nurse, Emergency Room, Part-Time, Nights
We are looking for a Charge Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Room Unit in Albuquerque, NM.
This part time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Charge Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, including leadership of the patient care and staff during assigned shifts, for the department in his/her charge.
- Supports the mission, values, goals and strategic direction of the unit, hospital and system.
- Manages efficient patient flow, appropriate use of supplies and other operational functions.
- Collaborates with the unit managers and/or directors in developing and revising unit policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Serves as departmental liaison and first line of contact with patients, providers and staff.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Leads day to day operations in achievement of department goals.
Charge Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing, RN program required
- BSN preferred
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; required certifications for the area of practice
- National certification in area of clinical specialty preferred
- One year of clinical leadership experience preferred
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008-2017, 2019
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.