Hillcrest Hosptial Claremore - Nuclear Medicine RN, PRN, varied
At Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, we're proud to offer advanced services right here at home – from our Peggy V. Helmerich Birthing Center, to outpatient surgeries and preventative care. And when you need emergency care, our 24/7 emergency physician –staffed ER is right where you want it to be – close by- to give you prompt medical treatment. Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting competence in demonstrating knowledge and skill to carry out nursing process when providing care to all patients; should always promote teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments, performing age-specific care as appropriate. Is responsible for monitoring and charting Indian Health Service patients while in the Nuclear Med department. Additional responsibilities include assisting with other imaging patients transporting, monitoring, recovering, and other nursing duties. Also responsible for assisting with IV starts and Foley catheter placement.
- (1) or more current years of acute care experience as a RN is preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking outlined in performance standards.
- Must be able to provide nursing care to patients of all ages; infants to geriatric population.
- Demonstrates leadership and teaching skills
- Proficient typing and computer skills preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid Multi State or Oklahoma RN license