Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center is a full-service, 128-bed hospital that serves the Pascack Valley and Northern Valley communities with a caliber of care that is consistent with Hackensack Meridian Health’s world class standard. The medical center is a joint venture between Hackensack Meridian Health and Ardent Healthcare, one of the country’s leading private hospital management companies. This state-of-the-art health care facility features fully renovated and brand-new private rooms at no additional cost to patients. Pascack Valley Medical Center has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission in the area of Orthopedics (hip and knee), Sepsis and for Stroke. In addition, the medical center is a designated Stroke Center. Pascack Valley Medical Center is committed to offering excellent care to the local community through various hospital services including a Women’s Center, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center, Imaging and Diagnostics, Sleep Center, a Wound Care Center and a Center for Joint Replacement. In 2016, Pascack Valley Medical Center opened a brand new Emergency Department featuring over 22,000 square feet with all private exam rooms, fast track rooms for more efficient care and state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Pascack Valley Medical Center is seeking qualified registered nurses with the following qualifications:
• BSN Graduate of a NLN/AACN accredited program in nursing within the last 2 years
• Preferred: Graduated within the last year
• No acute care experience as a registered nurse
• Registered Nurse (RN) with New Jersey Board of Nursing
• BLS for Healthcare Providers is Required
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
• Demonstrated proficient communication skills
In addition to the above qualifications, the candidate must be willing to:
- Work any shift
- Sign a 2-year contract commitment. The total 2 year commitment will be mandatory with no financial payback to Pascack Valley Medical Center if the total commitment is met. Those not meeting the full time commitment will be under financial obligation to reimburse the facility for the cost of the program.
*New Graduate Commitment: 2 years at the end of the 16-week training*