The evidence-based curriculum offers a focus on developing leadership skills, patient safety, and professional development.
- The Nurse Residency Program (NPR) will begin on Monday, August 16, 2021 for full-time employment.
- Preceptored clinical orientation includes 12 - 20 weeks (length depends on the specialty).
- Opportunities for resident placement includes: Medical/Surgical-Oncology, Medical/Surgical-Orthopedics, Telemetry/Observation, Critical Care, Emergency & Operating Room
- Employment into the NRP requires a signed agreement to a one (1) year commitment after the completion of Nurse Residency Program.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program required.
- Associates degree of nursing (ADN) required, Bachelors degree of nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Maryland or eligible compact state required.
- Proof of Active CPR/BLS issued by the American Heart Association certification with an expiration date after October 2021.
If you are scheduled for an interview, you must provide:
- College transcript (official or unofficial) - GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Staff Assessment.