- Sign On Bonus available to qualified candidates!
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Room team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Our Emergency Room offers opportunities to work with Women’s Health in a fast-paced, exciting, and rewarding environment. Under our new ER Leadership, we are welcoming experienced and newly licensed nurses to come and join us at Lovelace Women’s Hospital. Our onsite clinical educators are here to guide new graduates through a successful orientation and our leaders are focused to empower and accelerate your Nursing Career.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Manages the patient care process by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented on all patients within the time frame of the established policy.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing desired
- (1) year Desired Experience
- Valid New Mexico Nursing License or NM license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS, (ACLS, PALS, NIHSS within 120 days of hire)
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008-2017, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.