- Sign On Bonus available to qualified candidates!
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Room (ER) team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Manages the patient care process by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented on all patients within the time frame of the established policy.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid New Mexico Nursing License or NM license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008-2017, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.