Hospital Clinic Access Screener , COVID, Full-Time Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Hospital Clinic Access Screener to join our team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and Rio Rancho, including the area’s only inpatient pediatric unit, a kid-friendly emergency room and senior care emergency room services. Named a Pinwheel Champion by the Institute for Patient and Family-Centered Care.
Hospital Clinic Access Screener Job Responsibilities
- This position will provide hospital access screening with excellent customer service skills.
- Responsible for screening employees, visitors, patients and vendors who enter the facility.
- Hospital Access Screener will ask screening questions and accurately obtain temperatures.
- Screener will provide appropriate PPE.
- May be responsible for the safe transport of patients via wheelchair.
Hospital Clinic Access Screener Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent Preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to organize work flow, function independently and manage own time and work tasks
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal calmly, courteously and efficiently with people
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency and compile complex reports
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008-2017, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.