Registered Nurse Charge RN, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) , Full-Time job, Nights, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse Charge RN to join our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) team in Albuquerque, NM.
This Full-Time Registered Nurse Charge RN job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Charge RN Education and Experience Requirements:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, including leadership of the patient care and staff during assigned shifts, for the department in his/her charge.
- Supports the mission, values, goals and strategic direction of the unit, hospital and system.
- Manages efficient patient flow, appropriate use of supplies and other operational functions.
- Collaborates with the unit managers and/or directors in developing and revising unit policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Serves as departmental liaison and first line of contact with patients, providers and staff.
- Leads day to day operations in achievement of department goals
Registered Nurse Charge RN Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing, RN program required, BSN Preferred
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS (Required certifications for the area of practice)
- National Certification in area of clinical specialty preferred
- One year of clinical leadership experience preferred
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.