The Registered Nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. You work with a team of highly skilled nurse professional providing direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). You will direct and supervise other assigned team members and collaborates with multidisciplinary team leaders to provide age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit standards of care.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS Certification
- Current additional certifications as required by department
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- Work experience: at least 6 months RN experience.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team