Brand New $3.5 million 12 bed dedicated Oncology Unit
Come be a part of our new oncology team at Methodist Charlton Medical Center! For the first time in our hospital’s history we have recently built a brand new $3.5 million 12 bed oncology unit dedicated to the care of inpatient and outpatient cancer patients. We need your expertise to help shape the care and reputation of our unit. You will be a key member of the oncology care team that has been nationally recognized by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) for top quality cancer care.
National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
Commission on Cancer Accreditation
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Oncology experience or post-surgical experience preferred
- Current BCLS Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
- Current ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy certificate preferred or required to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Current OCN certification preferred or required to obtain within 18 months of hire.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- Work experience: at least 1 year RN experience
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team