Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Full-Time job, Nights
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Intensive Care Unit in Albuquerque, NM.
This Full-Time is located at Lovelace Medical Center: ICU RNs provide care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions, including complex surgical cases, CRRT, accidents, trauma or organ failure. ICU staff RNs are responsible for managing medication doses, anesthesia and ventilatory support. They are part of a cohesive team including providers that are in house 24 hours/day.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; HIRING DEPARTMENT MAY ALSO REQUIRE ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality.
- Management skills.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Works well in a team setting.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.