Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of #remarkable? Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth. Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center is seeking RN Assistant Nurse Manager for immediate interview in the Emergency Department.
About Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center:
- 900+ bed, non-profit regional medical center located in Winston Salem, NC
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical rehabilitative & behavioral health sciences
- Magnet Recognized
Nursing at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center:
- Shared governance
- Clinical ladder program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements & financial assistance with certifications
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- Sign on bonus available for qualifying applicants
- 403b and matching program
- Flexible full-time, part-time & weekender schedules
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site childcare programs
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine, #NovantHealthNursing
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
#NovantHealthEDAt Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of clinical RN experience preferred. Prior demonstrated nursing leadership preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. Unit/Dept Specific Required Certifications
- Additional Skills Required: Successful completion of generic and department‐specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to successfully complete Leader Education & Training.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".