Novant Health is seeking an Infection Preventionist Certified to actively participate in the Infection Prevention Program, by supporting prevention activities and best practice measures. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Registered Nurse or Medical Technologist bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of three to five years infection prevention and control experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Infection Control or Epidemiology certification preferred. If not certified, certification required within two and a half years after hire required.
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing; understands and uses personal computer. Demonstrates analytical skills i.e. calculation of infection rates. Maintain membership in the Association of Professional in Infection control and Epidemiology at a state and national levels to provide opportunities for networking and education.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".