Novant Health is seeking an END Tech to perform technical procedures and functions for electrodiagnostics. We are reinventing the healthcare experience to be convenient and affordable, so that our patients can focus on getting better and staying healthy. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred. Two years of formal neuro-diagnostics training required or an Associate degree in a science is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years professional experience in neuro-diagnostics procedures or a minimum of one year experience in Surgical Monitoring required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Registry eligible or registered/certified in a neuro-diagnostic field required.
- Additional Skills Required: Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient(s)’ age. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Maintain CPR. Able to identify basic cardiac rhythm and rate. Must be able to rotate call independently. Must be able to interpret basic encephalographic brain patterns; normal and abnormal. Must be able to rotate weekend shifts and or call independently. Must be able to assist Neurologists in the basic interpretation of encephalographic brain patterns; normal and abnormal.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Able to identify basic cardiac rhythm and rate. Assist and identify the basic interpretation of encephalographic brain patterns; normal and abnormal.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".