We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Antepartum team in Albuquerque, NM.
This Full-Time days job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicatedto women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a naturalbirthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgeryprogram in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery bySurgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing One (1) year of previously related experience.
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008-2017, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses