The Denver Hospice has an immediate opening for a Director of Clinical Services:
Job Title: Director of Clinical Services
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-5
Location: Denver, CO
Hourly Pay Range: $51.06 - $68.94
New hires are placed into a salary grade based on education, experience and equity within a position. Please note that compensation ranges are intended to be a good faith estimate of a likely hiring range for this position.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
FTBE - Regular Full Time benefit eligible employees are regularly scheduled 30 hours or more.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Medical and Dental Coverages w/ Employer Contribution
- Supplemental Life & AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Vacation Pay and Sick Leave - Accrued
- Holiday Pay with an additional Floating Holiday
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Early Wage Access
- Employer Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Full Job Description:
The Director of Clinical Services designs, directs and implements clinical services for patients and families served by the agency, ensuring the highest quality of care.
- Responsible for the oversight of all personnel and all patient care services provided by the Agency.
- Directs and supervises managers to coordinate the successful functioning of interdisciplinary teams to achieve optimal patient and family care.
- Accountable for the development, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of effective clinical practice, staffing and clinical care processes, ensuring that the interdisciplinary needs of patients and families are met.
- Collaborates with Quality, Compliance & Education to ensure programs meet regulatory compliance requirements. Works with all departments to ensure organizational preparedness for regulatory surveys and investigation.
- Attends internal and external meetings, assisting with the facilitation of quality improvement projects and committees.
- Responsible for the planning and budgeting of Clinical Services; monitors expenditures and meets financial and quality targets.
- Participates in future strategic planning and growth; implementing initiatives accordingly.
- Contributes to continuing education and professional development of staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN required. In lieu of BSN, relevant experience may be considered.
Minimum Experience: Five (5) years progressive management experience with ten (10) years health care experience (hospice preferred).
- Current Colorado RN license. Valid Colorado State driver’s license and auto insurance. CPR certification required for The Denver Hospice, Pathways and Pikes Peak only.
- Hospice and Palliative Care RN certification preferred.
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 30 lbs
- Lifts/positions/ and/or transfers patients
- Lifts supplies/equipment
- Prolonged, extensive or considerable standing/walking/sitting
- Considerable reaching/stooping/bending/kneeling/crouching
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Visual and auditory acuity
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.