Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center is a full-service, 128-bed hospital that serves the Pascack Valley and Northern Valley communities with a caliber of care that is consistent with Hackensack Meridian Health’s world class standard. The medical center is a joint venture between Hackensack Meridian Health and Ardent Healthcare, one of the country’s leading private hospital management companies. This state-of-the-art health care facility features fully renovated and brand-new private rooms at no additional cost to patients. Pascack Valley Medical Center has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission in the area of Orthopedics (hip and knee), Sepsis and for Stroke. In addition, the medical center is a designated Stroke Center. Pascack Valley Medical Center is committed to offering excellent care to the local community through various hospital services including a Women’s Center, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center, Imaging and Diagnostics, Sleep Center, a Wound Care Center and a Center for Joint Replacement. In 2016, Pascack Valley Medical Center opened a brand new Emergency Department featuring over 22,000 square feet with all private exam rooms, fast track rooms for more efficient care and state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for Nights-come join this amazing team!
The RN Staff Nurse functions as a caregiver for a specific patient population in order to achieve desired outcomes. This position directs and oversees the care provided by other caregivers through delegation, validation, evaluation, and coordination. This position effectively coordinates patient care/unit activities among nursing peers, physicians and support services. The RN Staff Nurse reports to the Nurse Manager.
Pascack Valley Medical Center is seeking qualified registered nurses with the following qualifications:
- BSN Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing ( NLNAC or CCNE)
- Labor and Delivery Acute Care Experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) with Current New Jersey Board of Nursing License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support certification, Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification & BLS
- OB nursing certification preferred
- EFM certification preferred
- Able to complete AWHONN Electronic Fetal Monitoring Course within 6 months of hire
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards in most recent performance appraisal (if current PVMC employee)
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Demonstrated proficient communication skills