We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Room team in Roswell, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital which provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care,inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services forRoswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell alsoincludes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residentsof southeast New Mexico.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Manages the patient care process by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented on all patients within the time frame of the established policy.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: 3 - 5 Years of Experience
- Valid New Mexico Nursing License or NM license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.