Who We Are
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system with approximately 5,000 employees that serves the communities of eastern Oklahoma. HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.
Hillcrest Hospital Cushing has one mission: to Change Lives for the better, together!
This means that every employee - from the bedside to the boardroom - works together to make Hillcrest the best place to be for our visitors, our patients and our team members. We are proud to offer high-quality care in a friendly and collaborative environment, right here at home.
We welcome you to take the next step to join our highly skilled team of health care professionals who value Our Way of Changing Lives with Respect, Compassion, Responsibility and Accountability.
What You’ll Do
- Assess patients at intervals as stated in policies and procedures.
- Develop an individualized perioperative patient plan of care.
- Implement the plan of care by identifying needs and implementing interventions as appropriate.
- Evaluate the patient’s progress toward attaining outcomes.
- Transfer care as applicable.
- Document nursing care accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Collaborate effectively with other disciplines as applicable.
What You’ll Bring
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current registered nurse licensure in state of Oklahoma
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Two years perioperative services experience
- Certified Nurse, Operating Room (CNOR) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification, depending on patient population
- Basic computer skills (eg, Microsoft® Word)
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing