Registered Nurse, Infectious Disease, PRN, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Infectious Disease unit in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, which includes clinics,doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primarycare, and provides patients with exceptional health care through the support ofLovelace Health System hospitals and technology.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- Manages the patient care process by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented on all patients within the time frame of the established policy.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017 Honored for “Deals of the Year” award by Albuquerque Business
- First for acquisition of ABQ Health Partners’ women’s health
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.