Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how Hillcrest Medical Center is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our patients, their families and one another. The Clinical Operations Support Supervisor will partner closely with one of our Directors of Nursing to help oversee daily operations for the staffing office, float pool, and IV team. With great nurse-to-patient ratios and a strong clinical support team, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You’ll Do
The Clinical Operations Support Supervisor provides clinical and operational direction for daily staffing needs and vascular access needs. The supervisor oversees any administrative duties with the departments served related to budget, productivity, clinical support, and education.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Supervise the utilization of resources and the application of new technological developments in vascular access.
- Perform complex varied administrative and clinical staffing assignments.
- Serve as a personal contact for physicians, staff, and outside departments in order to address problems, issues or concerns that require attention.
- Oversee employee onboarding process to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Serve as resource to employees with programs such as net learning, Lippincott, and Kronos scheduling, etc.
- Administers personnel actions - coaches, counsels and disciplines employees; plans, monitors and appraises job results; develops staff by providing information, educational and growth opportunities.
- Maintains annual requirements including but not limited to evaluations and competencies.
- Develops and directs the implementation of policies and procedures within assigned units; and recommends and/or participates in the development of policies and procedures as applicable.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the units by ensuring compliance with accreditation requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional support to employees, patients, friends and families.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as an RN in critical care or med surg
- Current valid OK State Professional Registered Nurse License or Multistate license
- Current BLS certification
- Position requires fluency in English language to function in job environment appropriately
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give directions to others
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful or crisis situations
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or programs used in the organization, knowledge of Epic a plus!
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- Valid Registered Nurse license - Oklahoma or Multistate
- Minimum 3 yeras experience as a nurse in a critical care or medical surgical area