Registered Nurse, REACT Team, Full-Time Job, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our React Team in Albuquerque, NM
This full time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospitalproviding comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgicalservices, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology andoncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasiveradiologic brain surgery.
Join our ICU REACT team! This is an excellent opportunity for RNs with military experience, first responders, EMTs and flight nurses. Extensive Critical care background required for this fast paced position.
Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse: Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing One (1) year of previously related experience.
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- At least one (1) year of experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS
Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.