You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Lovelace Shared Services is a support department for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations in every way.
The Resource Group is now hiring a PRN Float Pool/Resource Team Registered Nurse/RN
If you are looking for a flexible schedule and enjoy floating, come and experience the entire Lovelace Health System as a PRN Float Nurse!!
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge. RN is accountable for professional practice.
Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum 4 shifts per month
- Flexible schedule Overtime available
- Minimum: Two years relevant experience as a RN
- Must love to Float!
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
- Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014 and 201
- Named to Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work five times since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.