Hillcrest Hospital Cushing has one mission: to Change Lives for the better, together!
This means that every employee - from the bedside to the boardroom - works together to make Hillcrest the best place to be for our visitors, our patients and our team members. We are proud to offer nationally-recognized services, first-time procedures and high-quality care in a friendly and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Registered Nurse to join our team!
What You’ll Do
The Registered Nurse utilizes the knowledge basis of nursing education and experience in order to deliver nursing care using the nursing process according to hospital policies, procedures and protocols. The RN responds to life threatening situations with appropriate nursing interventions. The RN organizes care delivery by prioritizing, delegating, delivering, evaluating and communicating with all necessary Providers/Leaders on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Nursing Process for patients.
- Documents thoroughly as care is delivered, following regulatory and hospital requirements.
- Participates in the responsible management of health care resources.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competencies and professional development of self and others.
- Practices in a clinical environment through application of theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Ability to work varied shifts and/or days including weekends and holidays
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off, holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long term disability.
* Associates Degree
* Oklahoma RN License