We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Operating unit in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center is New Mexico’s only hospital dedicated exclusively to cardiovascular care, including the State’s only facility to do left ventricular assist device (LVAD) implant, and a cutting-edge hybrid operating room where surgeons can perform advanced surgical services for Cardiovascular patients.
Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality.
- Management skills.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Works well in a team setting.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; ACLS and PALS may be required by hiring department
- American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline Heart Attack Receiving Center Accreditation
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry- GWTG Silver Performance Award
- Hybrid room finalist for NAIOP Awards of Excellence
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.