Registered Nurse, Pre-Op, Full-Time, Days
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Pre-Op unit in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Minimum Required: Two (2) years experience
- Desired: Three (3) years experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS.
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safet
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.