Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
Hillcrest is hiring In-House Traveler Seasonal RNs! We are looking to bring on RNs in the following areas: Critical Care, Cardiac Care, Renal Care, Respiratory Care, Neuro/Stroke, Emergency Room, Medical Surgical. The hourly rate of pay is $85/hr.
What You’ll Do
The Seasonal Registered Nurse is responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
The successful candidate will be:
- Assigned to a specific unit, but due to fluctuating census, could be pulled to another unit
- Scheduled for a minimum of 36 hours per week or 72 hours per pay period, including a minimum of four weekend shifts a month (where applicable)
- Required to work holidays during their agreement period
- Expected to work all scheduled shifts as assigned unless cancelled by the Staffing Office, department manager, and/or House supervisor
- Expected to participate in all mandatory education
- Evaluated by and held accountable for performance based on the standard hospital job descriptions for their respective position
- Expected to comply with all HHS policies, procedures, and patient care standards
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience (within the last 2 years) as an RN in a hospital setting in the selected area required
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing required, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Current valid OK State Professional Registered Nurse License or Multistate License
- Current BLS, ACLS, and all other required certifications per assigned unit guidelines
Candidates must not have been employed by Hillcrest Healthcare System in the preceding twelve months. In-House Travelers acknowledge that this is a temporary employment assignment and are not eligible for benefits except those mandated by law. The In-House Traveler is ineligible for all differentials including critical staffing premiums.
***All assignments will be completed by March 30, 2021***