Registered Nurse/RN, Float Pool/Resource Team, PRN, Variable Hours
We are hiring a Registered Nurse to join our Float Pool/Resource Team in Albuquerque, NM.
Lovelace Shared Services is a support department for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations in every way.
If you are looking for a flexible schedule and enjoy floating, come and experience the entire Lovelace Health System as a PRN Float Nurse!!
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge. RN is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum 4 shifts per month
- Flexible schedule, Overtime available
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Minimum: Two years relevant experience as a RN
Minimum: Associate’s Degree or Diploma of NursingDesired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; DEPARTMENT MAY ALSO REQUIRE ACLS and or PALS
- Must love to Float!
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
- Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Named to Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work five times since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.